FPS tool for wine

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Fri Jun 1 06:57:01 CDT 2007

Hi,
> Intel quad core processor --- dual quad core?
> 8GB of memory
> Geforece 8800 Ultra --- SLI?
> 1TB storage
> Gigabit network, etc.
IMHO, while benchmarking on strong systems gives interesting results too , we
should stick to average systems. But for that purpose I now have a new
laptop(intel core 2 duo, gf 7400) with a vista installation, so if I can get
the apps going on vista I can compare them to wine. Although my laptop is
rather expensive too, so not an average device, but its expensive because its
a mobile device and not a desktop replacement laptop.