Added GDI+ public headers, small implementation of pen, memory and initialization, and two tests (2nd try)

Evan Stade estade at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 14:02:08 CDT 2007

On 6/1/07, Detlef Riekenberg <wine.dev at web.de> wrote:
> On Do, 2007-05-31 at 18:02 -0700, Evan Stade wrote:
>
> > Changelog:
> > *Added GDI+ public headers
> > *Added some implementation (pen.c, gdiplus.c, memory.c)
> > *Added two tests (pen.c, init.c)
>
> I good indicator, that the Patch should be split in smaller Parts,
> is a Changelog (Subject) that is larger than a simple Line
> or includes an enumeration.
>
> You already use 3 Lines in the Changelog which describe the code for
> a minimum of 3 Patches.
> The usual way is one Patch for every new header to reduce the
> complexity of the Patch, but your headers are really small,
> so 2 Patches or maybe 1 single header-Patch might be ok
> (this depend also on the size).
>

> Thanks
>
> --
>
> By by ... Detlef

I guess I wasn't clear what I meant by "support." The PSDK headers use
C++.  So if we allow C++ then C++ programs that are ported to Wine
will expect those C++ constructs (namespaces, classes, "enum Status" =
"typedef enum Status {} Status").  I can write code that supports the
case where __cplusplus is defined, so it's something like "ifdef
__cplusplus ... #else ... #endif" but that would require writing C++
code, which I thought was not allowed in Wine.

So do you want me to write C++ code into the headers, or just remove
the #ifndef statements?