Added GDI+ public headers, small implementation of pen, memory and initialization, and two tests (2nd try)

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jun 1 14:12:51 CDT 2007

"Evan Stade" <estade at gmail.com> writes:

> I guess I wasn't clear what I meant by "support." The PSDK headers use
> C++.  So if we allow C++ then C++ programs that are ported to Wine
> will expect those C++ constructs (namespaces, classes, "enum Status" =
> "typedef enum Status {} Status").  I can write code that supports the
> case where __cplusplus is defined, so it's something like "ifdef
> __cplusplus ... #else ... #endif" but that would require writing C++
> code, which I thought was not allowed in Wine.
>
> So do you want me to write C++ code into the headers, or just remove
> the #ifndef statements?

The headers should support C++ compilation, just like they do on
Windows. They don't need to support C compilation where that's not
supported on Windows. The exception is things that are required for
the gdiplus implementation itself, since that one is in C; but it
should only be a small subset of the full headers, and in most cases
it can be handled by private definitions inside the gdiplus dll. Any
divergence between our headers and the Windows one needs a very good
reason.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org