GDI+: headers and one test

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 17:16:21 CDT 2007

On 5/31/07, Francois Gouget <fgouget at free.fr> wrote:
> The standard format for Wine headers is __WINE_HEADERNAME_H, unless we
> need to keep the original macro name for compatibility with the PSDK.
> But here you're following neither conventions (the other headers would
> need to be rechecked but they seem to keep the PSDK names).

This is something I've never understand. Why don't we use the same
sentinel names for all of the Wine headers as the PSDK headers. You
really can't mix and match the headers very well anyway. I always had
to muck with include paths anyway if I wanted to use the PSDK headers
with Wine because your still always going to need to use
wine/include/wine for debug.h, port.h, list.h etc so using the same
name for SDK headers won't cause a conflict anywhere.

--
Steven Edwards