How to determine if something is "debuggable" ... ?

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Fri Jun 1 23:32:48 CDT 2007

On Saturday June 2 2007 03:56, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> Its trading software ... the software is free, and they provide a demo
> account to play with before you 'go live' ...

	"MT4.0" on their website (I suppose) stands for MetaTrader 4.0? If so,
MetaTrader 4.0 works perfectly out-of-the-box under Wine (under Linux), I
even actually using it and currently I'm writing a program on its MQL 4
language and as far as I have tested everything works perfectly. So your
problem is very likely to be FreeBSD-related - in fact, Wine works very bad
under FreeBSD.
	I saw you have opened bug #8562 for this problem, you probably should add
there that your issue is FreeBSD-related in order to get more attention from
people who knows FreeBSD.