Wine fails to start browser

Louis. Lenders xerox_xerox2000 at
Sun Jun 3 11:18:33 CDT 2007

Hi, i noticed some kind of regression in current git, for example when i try to start , a download manager for the game. With current git i get this:

Usage: winebrowser URL

That's it, whereas in wine-0.9.34, it opens my firefox fine, at the correct page , and starts to download the game.

The only solution i found now is again add "%1" to the key HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\http\shell\open\command\winebrowser, but that "fix' was not acceptable in wine, me was told a few  weeks ago. I saw some patches from Misha Koshelev that might be related to this, maybe changing the key is acceptable now, or anyone know another fix? Thx

 Yahoo! Answers - Got a question? Someone out there knows the answer. Tryit now.