cmd:Ru:Update Russian translation.[try2][fixed]

L. Rahyen research at science.su
Thu Jun 7 00:42:40 CDT 2007

On Wednesday June 6 2007 20:26, Kirill K. Smirnov wrote:
> >+  WCMD_NOASSOC, "Файл, ассоциированный с расширением %s,отсутствует\n"
>
> This phrase does not sound Russian. "Отсутствует сопоставление для
> расширения %s" will be better.

	I think original phrase  "Файл, ассоциированный с
расширением %s,отсутствует\n" is better (but there is a typo in it - missing
space after second ","). And word "ассоциированный" do sounds like Russian
(and has frequent use in books and speech), and I like it more than less
familiar (to me) word "сопоставление". So I think word "сопоставление" maybe
only good choice if Wine already using it instead of word "ассоциированный"
(I'm not sure about this because I'm using English interface with Wine).
	(Just a note: Russian is my native language).
	Anyway, in my opinion such discussion "what synonym is better" is pointless
because it is just a matter of personal taste.