Could somebody run the wininet/ftp tests on Wine?

Paul Vriens paul.vriens.wine at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 01:53:47 CDT 2007

Hi,

Some time ago I added some ftp-tests. After I've seen a lot of wininet patches I
just tried (current GIT) to run the ftp tests again on Wine.

This time I get some failure (or actually successes):

[paul at LatitudeC600 tests]$ make ftp.ok
../../../tools/runtest -v -P wine -M wininet.dll -T ../../.. -p
wininet_test.exe.so ftp.c && touch ftp.ok
ftp.c:303: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected ERROR_SUCCESS, got 0
ftp.c:363: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected ERROR_SUCCESS, got 0
ftp.c:375: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected ERROR_SUCCESS, got 0
ftp.c:485: Test failed: Expected FtpOpenFileA to succeed
ftp.c:858: Test succeeded inside todo block: Expected ERROR_SUCCESS or
ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND (win98), got 0
ftp: 128 tests executed (14 marked as todo, 5 failures), 0 skipped.
make: *** [ftp.ok] Error 5

The strange thing is that the calls fail yet the last error is set to ERROR_SUCCESS.

Can somebody confirm?

Cheers,

Paul.