wined3d [1/5]: Add GL_EXT_texture_sRGB constants and corresponding CheckDeviceFormat query

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Thu Jun 7 03:50:51 CDT 2007

Am Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007 02:19 schrieb Phil Costin:
> Stefan Dösinger wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2007 01:03 schrieb Phil Costin:
> >> Adds necessary GL constants and allows the application to query whether
> >> a particular texture format is compatible with sample-time texture
> >> linearization.
> >
> > Ideally you shouldn't enable the srgb formats in this patch already, but
> > rather in 4/5, but since the current code returns WINED3D_OK this is an
> > unimportant detail.
>
> Well, originally I did but you advised me to move it to patch 1 so I did :)
Yes; putting the checking code up was what I said. In theory patch 1 should
have the switch statement, but still return D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE, and then
patch 4 changes just that line to D3D_OK. But as I said, its an unimportant
detail. Currently we return D3D_OK incorrectly, so it won't introduce any
regressions if we continue to do so for 3 more patches :-)