[5/5] WineD3D: Some render target->texture blit context handling

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 10:12:06 CDT 2007

On 08/06/07, Stefan Dösinger <stefandoesinger at gmx.at> wrote:

> +    ActivateContext(This, src_surface, CTXUSAGE_RESOURCELOAD);
> +    if (GL_SUPPORT(ARB_MULTITEXTURE)) {
> +        GL_EXTCALL(glActiveTextureARB(GL_TEXTURE0_ARB));
> +        checkGLcall("glActiveTextureARB");
> +    }
> +    IWineD3DDeviceImpl_MarkStateDirty(This, STATE_SAMPLER(0));
> +    IWineD3DSurface_PreLoad(dst_surface);
Why do you need this? The surface should be preloaded in
attach_surface_fbo as soon as it's attached. Also, although
stretch_rect_fbo() is currently only used for onscreen -> texture
blits, it should not be limited to that, so I think the
ActivateContext should be further down inside both the "if
(src_swapchain)" and "if (dst_swapchain)" blocks.