Using [GS]etWindowLong{Ptr} in tests

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 12:41:43 CDT 2007

On 6/8/07, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> * On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, James Hawkins wrote:
> > * On 6/8/07, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:

> > > Namely how can I enter a new voting for renaming "*" to "*A", then?
> >
> > You send in a patch to wine-patches, and it either gets accepted or
> > rejected by the community, and ultimately, by Alexandre.
>
> Didn't I just say that Alexandre's vote is a different thing from what I
> want to see? :)

Then you missed the first part of the sentence, about the community.
The problem is, most of the community is on or near Alexandre's level,
so we tend to agree on most things, but Alexandre has said before that
if the entire community wants something he doesn't want, he'll accept
it (though I can't quote this, because I don't remember when it was
said).

--
James Hawkins