Using [GS]etWindowLong{Ptr} in tests

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:06:57 CDT 2007

On 6/8/07, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:
> * On Fri, 8 Jun 2007, James Hawkins wrote:
> > * On 6/8/07, Saulius Krasuckas <saulius2 at ar.fi.lt> wrote:

> > > Didn't I just say that Alexandre's vote is a different thing from what
> > > I want to see? :)
> >
> > Then you missed the first part of the sentence, about the community.
>
> I don't think so.  "Accepted or rejected by the community" isn't numerical
> result of voting (which Dmitry wants to ensure me is present), while for
> example list from the page [1] is.

Well, you haven't put anything to a vote, so how you can say there is
no voting?  Give it a shot, and see what happens.  You seem to miss
the effect of the community though.  If more developers in the
community wanted this change you are proposing, they would speak up
and say so, and there would be more patches headed to wine-patches
that make the changes.  That hasn't happened, so you can pretty
accurately guess that, were you to put it to a vote, the resolution
would probably not pass.

--
James Hawkins