CryptAcquireContext can have multiple flags defined at the same time, V2

Mounir IDRASSI mounir.idrassi at
Mon Jun 11 15:29:45 CDT 2007

Hi Marteen,
As you mentioned, I can confirm that this combination of flags is
allowed only when the default container is specified (the second
parameter pszContainer set to NULL). So, a small patch would consist of
adding this flags combination to the same switch code of
Could you please send the patching code along with the test to the
patches list?.
Thanks for pointing this behavior.

IDRIX - Cryptography and IT Security Experts