Add new dll mscat32

James Hawkins truiken at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 12:59:57 CDT 2007

On 6/11/07, Vijay Kiran Kamuju <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I havent tested by putting a stubbed dll, but i have tested it with
> the native one.
> Well, after I have written the stubbed dll, will test again.
> As I have to check which function it actually uses.

First of all, please bottom-post on this mailing list.  You took me a
little too literally.  By 'adding a stub dll fixes a bug', I meant
that if the installer requires functionality in this dll, and adding
the dll and then implementing the required APIs gets the installer
working, there's no reason not to include it.

--
James Hawkins