Uninstaller

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 20:57:50 CDT 2007

It's been a while since I brought anything up on this, so I figured
I'd ask what was wrong with the last set of patches I sent..  The
patches are at [1] and [2], the discussion generated by them are at
[3], [4], [5], and [6]...

Summary, I did everything I was told in private by a developer (who
isn't alexandre, i know), and I got told by another developer, who
also isn't alexandre, to fix some things that the first developer said
didn't need fixing..  So should I fix those things, or is there some
other reason it wasn't committed?

[1] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-June/039911.html
[2] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-patches/2007-June/039912.html
[3] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-June/057253.html
[4] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-June/057254.html
[5] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-June/057255.html
[6] http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2007-June/057258.html

Someone please let me know what is wrong (I'd love to hear from The
Man, if he has time to take a look), but anyone's responses are
welcome (hopefully I get more than 2 reponses this time lol)....

--
Thanks

Tom