Uninstaller

Misha Koshelev mk144210 at bcm.edu
Wed Jun 13 23:30:15 CDT 2007

First of all, of course I am not Alexandre.

But I have to say I think I agree with James on this, with regards to
submitting just one patch with the correct spacing. I can see how seeing
one patch without any spacing changes keeps the diff very simple (I am
assuming this is why you submitted your patches in this way), but at the
same time I would assume that if Alexandre really wants to see what
changed in this way after applying the one patch you will send with
correct spacing, he can just type:

git-diff -b

and see something very similar to your patch #1 (ignores whitespace,
same effect).

Other than that, I did not see anything obviously wrong with the patch
upon a quick look. If you don't hear from anyone else on wine-devel, I
would suggest resubmitting as one patch with correct indentation as
James suggested. If you don't see it committed after a while (maybe a
week or so, maybe longer) I would either get in touch with the list
again or try to get in touch with Alexandre to see if he has any
specific comments.

Hope that helps.

Misha