gdiplus: graphics tests [try2]

Alexandre Julliard julliard at winehq.org
Fri Jun 15 06:36:09 CDT 2007

"Evan Stade" <estade at gmail.com> writes:

> +static const INT drawline_bmp1[192] =
> +{0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,
> + 0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,
> + 0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,
> + 0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,
> + 0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,0xffffffff,

I don't think we want to do that sort of thing. We can't guarantee
that the results will be exact pixel for pixel, and we don't really
care. And even if we did, hardcoding the image in the source this way
is unmaintainable.

If you want to check the results, you should write an app that draws
various things and check it visually against Windows, but I don't
think that's something that can be part of the regression test suite.

--
Alexandre Julliard
julliard at winehq.org