Problem with the Ubuntu 7.04 (Feisty) package (again)

Ben Hodgetts (Enverex) ben at atomnet.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 07:17:57 CDT 2007

We've had a few people report issues with the Ubuntu Feisty .38 package
in the WineHQ repo lately
(http://wine.budgetdedicated.com/archive/ubuntu/feisty/wine_0.9.38~winehq0~ubuntu~7.04-1_i386.deb)
the specific issue being that the fonts are all missing on most things,
in other places only the first few letters may be shown. Originally I
thought this was something to do with them lacking fonts but in each
case telling them to install the .37 package instead fixed the issue
meaning it's more likely to be a problem with the .38 package. Any ideas
Scott?

Ben H.