vxd loading is broken last months

Vitaly Lipatov lav at etersoft.ru
Sat Jun 16 05:28:47 CDT 2007

В сообщении от 16 июня 2007 Evan Stade написал(a):
> On 6/15/07, Vitaly Lipatov <lav at etersoft.ru> wrote:
> > CreateFile is not success with somename.vxd (somename.vxd.so
> > exists in /usr/lib/wine)
> You can't use NtCreateFile on unix path names.  One approach would be
> to change the file path to a Windows-style path (perhaps put the dummy
> file in c:\windows).
INT21_CreateMagicDeviceHandle in winedos/int21.c uses the same dummy file
magic with open file with unix path from wine_get_server_dir().
I guess we could use NtCreateFile on unix path before.
Now we need select correct place for such dummy files inside wine disk tree...

--
Vitaly Lipatov, ALT Linux Team
Russia, Saint-Petersburg, www.etersoft.ru