Winelib should have dir.h and some consts

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Mon Jun 18 15:48:33 CDT 2007

Am Montag, 18. Juni 2007 20:28 schrieb Jérôme Gardou:
> I try to compile a small program which use msvcrt headers, and it appeared
> that, in winelib there is no dir.h (which may be redirected to dirent.h ?)
> and that consts like MAXPATH, MAXDRIVE and others are not defined.
>
> Should it be done ? Is it planned to be ?
If this is a header that exists on windows, it is a bug if wine does not have
it. If you have written such a header for your work you can send a patch to
wine-patches at winehq.org to add it. However, there are some legal difficulties
with headers, most notably you must not copypaste microsoft's headers.

I personally have no plan to add dir.h, but I'm only the Direct3D guy
here :-) . Someone else may have plans, but I am not aware of any.