NULL ptr dereferences found with Calysto static checker

Domagoj Babic babic.domagoj at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 12:51:19 CDT 2007

Hi,

On 6/21/07, Tom Spear <speeddymon at gmail.com> wrote:
> This is true, many applications are written to work around bugs in
> windows.  If we fix these bugs, then the apps dont have anything to
> work around, and therefore they do unexpected things....

The software development process is soo broken.

Anyways, you can expect a lot from an automatic checking tool, but you
can't expect it to know the expected behavior of Windows :-)

After I get the reports ready, I'll let you decide what's considered
Windows-compatibility :-D

Regards,

--
        Domagoj Babic