Making the wiki FAQ live

Ben Hodgetts (Enverex) ben at atomnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 21 19:16:01 CDT 2007

I've done some heavy modifications and additions to the Wiki FAQ and
it's now the "YOU MUST READ THIS NOW!" document pointed to by the
#winehq IRC channel so I agree. It's also impossible to edit the old FAQ
easily anyway. Some users have been confused though finding two FAQs on
the site, so the quicker the old one can be taken down the better.

Ben H.