About stdlib.h system()

Zhongli Xu zhongli.xu at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 02:06:12 CDT 2007

I use the debug channel. Here is the output:

[root at localhost drive_c]# WINEDEBUG=+process,+exec wine ./System.exe
trace:process:init_current_directory starting in L"C:\\" 0x10
trace:process:__wine_kernel_init starting process name=L"C:\\System.exe"
argv[0]=L"./System.exe"
trace:process:set_entry_point setting FT_Thunk at 0x602ae084 to 00000000
i: -1
ENOENT

Any idea? Thanks in advance.

Milo Xu