Writing tests in Wine.

Stefan Dösinger stefan at codeweavers.com
Tue Jun 26 14:03:40 CDT 2007

Am Dienstag, 26. Juni 2007 17:02 schrieb Anatoly Lyutin:
> 2. How I can write test for different OS Windows?
> Some tests run  successfully in win2k3 but fail in XP, that is why this
> test can not be validated by HQ.
Usually in that case the exact result in not important, since applications
cannot expect a specific result either. If there is a really, really good
reason, you can query the windows version in a test and write the ok clause
based on that. But then you also have to check the windows version in the dll
and show different behavior based on it.

Sorry, no idea about the other questions