request to change appdb message

Ben Hodgetts (Enverex) ben at atomnet.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 04:33:32 CDT 2007

Me and Chris Morgan changed it to this because we were sick of people
pasting pages and pages of terminal output into the What works or What
doesn't work boxes of the test data which is NOT where it belongs. The
information in test data should be written in plain English, not pastes
of lots of (mostly useless) terminal output which just looks awful and
isn't any use to most users of the AppDB.

I agree with point 2 but the problem is most AppDB submitters just...
too stupid  to be able to use some sense or judgement about what they
are asked to actually put in the test reports.

What you'd rather change it to would make the previous situation much,
much worse so under no circumstances should it be changed to that though.

Ben H.