Forum proposal

John Smith xixsimplicityxix at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 12:24:24 CST 2007

Perhaps there is some middle ground in that support could be improved to
make the mailing list archive a bit more forum like and allow posting to the
mailing list from the pages on which the mailing list messages would be
published? It wouldn't be that different except perhaps the flow and display
of conversation would be more easily caught up on by new comers.  As it is
right now its hard to find out what has been or is being discussed without
waiting a few weeks and then puzzling it out.

To sum up, mailing list stays, but the archive of it on webpages would get
more of an interface to allow better collection and organization of past
conversations (very forum like).

John