(resend) Scroll window fix

Aric Stewart aric at codeweavers.com
Sat Mar 3 05:27:42 CST 2007

I think you misunderstand. I wrote extensive tests _on windows_ that I
used for this patch which where independent on the existing test in wine
as i could not get the wine test to work properly in window, most
likely, do to a lack of understand on the testing framework.

After i made the patch my tests worked in both places however I could
not get my tests to behave in the testing framework.  So i tried to
modify the existing test to work and found what i believed to be the
correct test.  Evidently I was wrong.

I may still have my tests on my windows machine back in the office if
they would be helpful.
-aric