Code audit

Jeremy White jwhite at winehq.org
Mon Mar 5 18:07:01 CST 2007

> BTW, has the Wine code audit ever been finished or was it just aborted
> when media attention faded? The last statement I found was from Alexandre
> in March 2006 where he stated that 50% of the code were covered.

The code audit continues.  However, the SFLC has turned its attention
to building a set of tools to make it easier to automate the audit,
and to drive for 100% coverage.  The first prototypes are done, now it's
just a matter of setting up web servers and infrastructure and getting
the kinks out.

So, in short, it is ongoing, if slowly.

Cheers,

Jeremy