ddraw: Don't include window border in default surface size (ignore the other patch)

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at gmx.at
Tue Mar 6 05:16:08 CST 2007

Am Sonntag 04 März 2007 20:49 schrieb Samuel Lidén Borell:
> If no width or height is passed to CreateSurface, use GetClientRect
> instead of GetWindowRect to calculate a default size.
tbh, the whole thing is wrong. Whatever cooperative level is used, and
whatever the surface size is, windows creates a front buffer surface of the
full screen size. So if you have a res of 1400x1050 and a window of 64x64,
the front buffer is 1400x1050 pixels in size.

I wanted to change that somewhen, but the windowed d3d rendering needs some
adjustments for it(Not the usual opengl problem).