0001-server-main.c-fixed-command-line-parsing-using-GNU-getopt

Srivatsa Kanchi, R skanchi at nexthop.com
Tue Mar 6 02:36:24 CST 2007

sure its an overkill to have an advanced Command line parser at this
moment; but, wine is still not a finished product and it may get more
options added later on

i picked up this because it seemed very easy to fix and since, i started
understanding wine from this end (server code first)

--
Srivatsa Kanchi, R <skanchi at nexthop.com>
NextHop Technologies