Command and Conquer 3 Demo

H. Verbeet hverbeet at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 02:40:16 CST 2007

On 07/03/07, Matthew Clark <mclark4386 at charter.net> wrote:
> I just wanted to write to let all of the devs know how proud of the wine
> project I am.  This Demo seems to work for the most part except for the
> movies in it don't seem to want to resize and when you are under attack
> the game crashes. Here is the console dump:
Wrt the movies, are you running the game at a different resolution
from the default by any chance?

> hope that helps. Again, greats that that is all that's wrong^_^ The
> graphics look great, it sounds great, and the videos are crystal
> clear(though small).
Have you got a backtrace as well? Does running the game with OSS
instead of ALSA make any difference? From the debug output you posted
I can't really tell if that's a dsound problem, a d3d problem or
something else.

Also, please post a bug report on bugzilla, it's much better for
keeping track of bugs.