Work legalities

Juan Lang jilang at
Wed Mar 7 14:44:37 CST 2007

> I'm worried about the copyright of any external work I do, so I need a
> little advice.
> What do I need from my employer to clear me to work on wine?
> Is something verbal ok, or should I get it in writing?

In the US, if you do the Wine work outside of your workplace, on your own time and with your own equipment, it should be okay.  IANAL, but see e.g.:


More information about the wine-devel mailing list