wine-devel Digest, Vol 20, Issue 30

Alessandro Pignotti alex.pigna at inventati.org
Thu Mar 8 11:36:20 CST 2007

> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 08:22:59 +0100
> From: Kai Blin <kai.blin at gmail.com>
>
> >    /* FIXME: Should we be storing these dwFlags or the creation ones? */
> > -  lpPData = DP_CreatePlayer( This, lpidPlayer, lpPlayerName, dwFlags,
> > +  /* I think we should pass creation flags, so we can distinguish
> > sysplayers and not count them in the current +     player total */
> > +  lpPData = DP_CreatePlayer( This, lpidPlayer, lpPlayerName,
> > dwCreateFlags, hEvent, bAnsi );
>
> Every time someone uses "I think" in the code, usually this calls for a
> test case. This one should be rather straightforward to test.
It's not possible to write a conformance test because i'm using a flag
internal to wine's implementation of directplay, It's possible to safely
change "I think we should" with "we have to". I've used "i think" more as an
answer to the previous FIXME comment we have inherited from the author of the
code.

Regards
Alessandro Pignotti

--