DirectX 10 start as a SoC project?

Stefan Dösinger stefandoesinger at
Sat Mar 10 12:59:25 CST 2007

Am Samstag 10 März 2007 19:39 schrieb Ivan Gyurdiev:
> > Opinions? Suggestions?
> Sounds too easy...if it included something like "HLSL compiler", that
> would be another story.
> Also, you have to have a well-defined project to set completion criteria.
> "starting the infrastructure" does not define when the project is complete.
Yeah, Henri had the same concern. We need proper completion conditions. How
about: "Have d3d10 headers, a d3d10.dll with creator functions, functions
calling wined3d where applicable, at least a stub for each other function and
routine tests for reference counting and things that can be checked on the
implemented functions" ?