DirectX 10 start as a SoC project?

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 17:08:21 CST 2007

Ack I also meant to mention that yes, if we do this, we would be a little
ahead of the game when DX10 apps really start rolling out, but if we do, we
might also have some DX 8 and 9 people stray to 10... just a worry. I'm sure
it will work out. Everything will be done eventually! Thankfully SoC really
gives people a push, eh?

--
Cheers,
Bryan