DirectX 10 start as a SoC project?

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 20:39:15 CST 2007

That pretty much what I meant, you just explained it in a clearer way... I
only had a minute or so to type it in heh. The irony here is I was writing
it while playing WoW via wine through opengl... The factor of irony is
overwhelming =P. I basically agree. I figured (without actually looking at
it) that d3d was a shared code-base of some kind with the individual dx dlls
basically pointing here and there for the nuggety center. Now just throwing
up a (pretty much) mock up of d3d10 or dx10 in general would be great, it
would atleats give a little structure, and as you said ease the code to a
new structure if need be.

--
Cheers,
Bryan