Known desktop migration projects and their "must have" Windows apps

Dan Kegel dank at kegel.com
Sun Mar 11 01:19:05 CST 2007

I'm putting a list together at
  http://wiki.winehq.org/DesktopMigrationProjects
listing organizations who are migrating their users from
Windows to Linux.
I only list projects that have come out and said
which Windows applications they really want to
run on Linux.

Since these migration projects, if they
end up using Wine, will be very good publicity
for the project, it might behoove us to look carefully
at whether we can get the apps they need running.
I know Banco do Brasil's folks are quite happy at
the effort put into Lotus Notes 5.x recently, so it
is possible for us to make a difference.
- Dan