Add implementation of D3DRMVector* functions

Dmitry Timoshkov dmitry at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 12 06:56:41 CDT 2007

"Vijay Kiran Kamuju" <infyquest at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is a patch by David Adams, implementing D3DRMVector* functions in d3drm.dll
> I am sending the patch to this mailing list as this was posted on
> bugzilla and awaiting review.

1. it's not really nice to send something with name attachment.cgi as a patch.
2. the patch has inconsistent formatting and very hard to read due to that
3. the patch is extremely buggy in memory allocations: instead of allocating
the space for an object it allocates the space only for a pointer. I'd suggest
to allocate all the objects on the stack instead.

--
Dmitry.