imm32: Use the PostMessageW for WM_IME_NOTIFY message.

Byeong-Sik Jeon wjsqudtlr at
Mon Mar 12 08:13:03 CDT 2007

Thank you. I understand.

In my previous persnal mail for you([2/3] patch), how do you think about
attached patch?

and what is your xim program? I can't input Japanese string with
scim( my xim program ).