Wiki changes lost? (was: Re: Known desktop migration projects and their "must have" Windows apps)

Dimi Paun dimi at lattica.com
Mon Mar 12 21:06:31 CDT 2007

On Mon, March 12, 2007 21:13, Dan Kegel wrote:
> This, and all my other recent wiki changes, seem to
> have vanished in a puff of greasy black smoke.
> What's up?

We had a problem on the server last night, and we had
to restore from backup. I'm still working on restoring
the Wine Wiki, hopefully I'll be able to restore it all.

> This isn't doing much for my trust in wikis...

The wiki is fine, it was a problem in a completly different
area. We do try to provide a high level of availability,
but you ran into a few freakish problems. We are working
hard to fix them, sorry for the incovenience.

--
Dimi Paun <dimi at lattica.com>
Lattica, Inc.