Wiki changes lost? (was: Re: Known desktop migration projects and their "must have" Windows apps)

James Hawkins truiken at
Mon Mar 12 23:41:53 CDT 2007

On 3/12/07, Dimi Paun <dimi at> wrote:
> On Mon, March 12, 2007 23:58, James Hawkins wrote:
> > While we're talking about it, there's a strange issue with bulleted
> > lists that has popped up recently, though I don't know exactly when it
> > started.  Some items have a larger font than other items in the list,
> > which looks rather silly.  Any ideas on that one?
> Yeah, I _think_ I've seen it, but a concrete example would help.
> However, AFAICT MoinMoin uses a fairly clean CSS/HTML separation,
> so we might just notice some browser problems.
> Nonetheless, if you do find an example of it, I'd be glad to look into it.

The list on my site has the problem, but every list I've seen has the
same problem.  Maybe it's browser dependent.  I use Firefox in Linux.

James Hawkins