Want to be a Wine mentor for Google Summer of Code 2007?

Kai Blin kai.blin at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 17:44:17 CDT 2007

On Tuesday 13 March 2007 23:06, Dan Kegel wrote:
> > Are we letting you down?  Do you need help?
>
> I'm fine this year, but considering how I missed the deadline
> (we were saved by LH's kindness), it would probably be a good
> idea to pick somebody else to be admin next year.

I'll try to get in as a student again this year, but that's about it for my
wall space for certificates, and I'll probably be out of university for the
next SoC, or at least in the final stages of writing my thesis. Still, as I
know SoC pretty well from the student perspective, I'd be happy to do this
next year.

Cheers,
Kai

--
Kai Blin, <kai Dot blin At gmail Dot com>
WorldForge developer    http://www.worldforge.org/