comctl32: status bar test - Reorganization and Message Sequencing[2/2]

Lei Zhang thestig at
Wed Mar 14 11:07:26 CDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Dmitry Timoshkov <dmitry at> wrote:
> "Alex Arazi" <alexarazi at> wrote:
> > This is a two part patch.  The first part is status_reorganization.patch
> > which divides the test routine into function calls.  The second part is
> > status_messages.patch which adds message sequencing.
> Are you guys planning to monitor and fix all the failures
> caused by new message tests?
> --
> Dmitry.

That's a good question. The class the students are taking will be over
by the end of next week. I've tried to help them get it right the
first time by running their tests on several different Windows
platforms and making sure the tests pass on all of them.

BTW, are we evert going to put up a better fron page for It still says 403 Forbidden.

- Lei