WineCfg and DirectX options

Michael Lothian mike at
Sat Mar 17 15:39:43 CDT 2007

Has anyone thought about adding the directx options to the Graphics
tab in WineCfg

Just now I've been testing all the work been done on the graphics
layer on different games so I've been switching on and off GLSL and
changing backbuffer to fbo etc using regedit

Would it not be better to change these things easily instead to allow
for wider testing.

PS With GLSL and FBO Tomb Raider Legent Opening Level Sequence the
cliffs are black

With all other options the watter effect is applied the the whole
screen when any water is in the screen at all. Has anyone else noticed

Also none of the menu writing shows up in FarCry but the game works a treat

I'm now just waiting for mmstream to be implemented to I can see my
video's on X3

Keep up all the good work your beating Transgaming hands down

PS the above reports were testing with 0.9.31, 0.9.32 and the latest git