netapi32: Add test for adding/deleting users.

Robert Shearman rob at codeweavers.com
Mon Mar 19 07:31:27 CDT 2007

Kai Blin wrote:
> +    ret = pNetUserAdd(NULL, 1, (LPBYTE)&usri, NULL);
> +    if(ret == ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
> +    {
> +        skip("Insufficient permissions to add users. Skipping test.\n");
> +        return;
> +    }
> +    if(ret == NERR_UserExists)
> +    {
> +        skip("User already exists, skipping test to not mess up the system\n");
> +        return;
> +    }
> +
> +    ok(ret == NERR_Success, "Adding user failed with error 0x%08x\n", ret);
> +    if(ret != NERR_Success)
> +    {
> +        skip("As adding the user failed, skip the change password and userdel "
> +             "tests\n");
> +        return;
> +    }

The skip here is pointless. The test failure will already signal that
something unexpected happened.

> +
> +    ret = pNetUserChangePassword(NULL, sTestUserName, sTestUserOldPass,
> +            sTestUserNewPass);
> +
> +    if(ret == ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
> +    {
> +        skip("Insufficient permissions to change password, skipping test.\n");
> +    }
> +    else
> +    {
> +        todo_wine ok(ret == NERR_Success, "Changing the password failed.\n");
> +    }
> +
> +    ret = pNetUserDel(NULL, sTestUserName);
> +
> +    if(ret == ERROR_ACCESS_DENIED)
> +    {
> +        skip("Failed to delete user. You need to manually delete the user.\n");
> +    }
> +    else
> +    {
> +        todo_wine ok(ret == NERR_Success, "Deleting the user failed.\n");
> +    }
> +}

I think it is reasonable to assume that if the user add the rights to
add a user then they will have the rights to change the password and to
delete it, so the skip statements seem unnecessary.

--
Rob Shearman