RSTs from winehq.org

Tom Spear speeddymon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 09:00:30 CDT 2007

I was experiencing this starting around noon on Friday.  I havent had
a chance to check since Friday at 6pm but it was still happening then.

On 3/16/07, Juan Lang <juan_lang at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyone else getting lots of TCP resets from winehq.org since the
> maintenance?  I don't see this at work - or, my connection there is too
> fast connection for them to appear - but at home, I have to have a great
> deal of patience to browse the site, as it takes repeated reloads to get a
> successful page load.
>
> Just curious if anyone else is similarly bedeviled.
> --Juan

> Now that's room service!  Choose from over 150,000 hotels

Thanks

Tom

Check out this new 3D Instant Messenger called IMVU.  It's the best I
have seen yet!

http://imvu.com/catalog/web_invitation.php?userId=1547373&from=power-email