Resend: Add d3drmdef.h header file - try 3

Vijay Kiran Kamuju infyquest at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 03:28:47 CDT 2007

Hi,

Can somebody more experienced than me, please look into this?
Modify and Submit to the wine-patches, please anyone who is working on wined3d.
I and David Adam put a lotta effort making implementation and tests for d3drm.
So that we can make older games that use vector manipulations work,
there are bugs in bugzilla that need this functionality.
I have a very tough luck getting in my patches.
eg: my wininet patches (1yr back, more testcases), comctl monthcal
patch(no testcase) and now this d3drm.
Please someone help David Adam and Me in this, most of the hardwork is
done by David.
I dont wanna let him down.
I know its very tough to get patches done by newbies to get in, esp wine.
Please someone from wined3d please help us.

Thanks,
VJ