Road to 1.0

Bryan Haskins kingofallhearts999 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:14:45 CDT 2007

I kind of agree with him too, Since we can't really just test every single
API, obviously, the best thing to do is setup a 1.0 test quite of sorts,
where you have either a ton of little applications trying things whether
theyre known to work or not, or one big wine made ap which tests as much as
we can, which gives nice detailed output or something, and reaching 100%
compatibility with this "Toolbox" of sorts would let them drop the 1.0 down.
Or we could say in a few years have some kind of huge community event, where
everyone goes through alllllll the possible appdb aps they can and give
updated test results, when say 75%+ hit platinum you could call it a mile
stone.

--
Cheers,
Bryan