Supreme Commander Up and running!

Stephan Rose kermos at somrek.net
Tue Mar 20 14:34:20 CDT 2007

I've got SC up and running, had to apply that font patch (that moving
into the source anytime soon btw? It does work nicely).

So looking at my debug output at stuff that's got errors or fixme's, I
came across this little line:

fixme:file:ReplaceFileW

Figure, that'd be as good as a start as any as something for me to
implement. Easy to test too....just before I dive into it, anyone
potentially already working on it (or is there a good way to check)?

Figured I'd ask first before 2 people work on the same thing.

Stephan