Road to 1.0

Dan Kegel dank at
Tue Mar 20 15:58:03 CDT 2007

Rob wrote:
> I think the only viable way to drive for 1.0 is feature or applications
> targets, with applications compatibility driving test cases and bug fixing.

Yes indeedy.  And the only reason I haven't jumped up
and posted a proposed list of applications to support
for 1.0 is that real app testing is gobs of work, more
than we have resources for.

The tests at could be an important part of the equation.

FWIW, a couple of us have been puttering away on a scheme
to make writing application regression testers easier.
No promises, though.
- Dan